II Workshop on Framework Conditions of Joint Programming Initiatives: GOVERNANCE and EVALUATION principles
The Second Workshop of the 7FP Project JPIs To Co Work "Framework Conditions of Joint Programming Initiatives –Governance and Evaluation principles" was held in Warsaw during the 18th and 19th of December 2012.
The Instytut Podstawowych problemow Techniki Polskiej Akademii Nauk(IPPT) was in charge of the preparation of this workshop that took place in the Radisson Blu Sobieski hotel, in Warsaw.
The workshop was devoted to the analysis of Governance and Evaluation. In order to foster discussions and to create a pragmatic approach an interesting and active methodology was used: small working groups followed by a plenary session for each of the topics discussed.
Among the speakers, representatives from JPIs described their experience regarding Governance and Evaluation and they were also invited to share their views.
The workshop had a very large attendance with the participation of JPIs´, GPC (High Level Group) representatives and governance and evaluation experts.
A final document stating the conclusions of the workshop as well as future recommendations for the applications of these Framework conditions in Joint Programming Initiatives will be elaborated shortly.
- Carlos Segovia: JPIs ToCoWork
- A. Pytko. Governance and Evaluation
- Carlo Terella. Scientific Governance
- Jacek Gierlinski. Review of governance models
- Ewa Szkiladz. Regional coverage
- Ángeles Rodríguez-Peña. COST: European Cooperation in Science and Technology
- Christian Wehrmann. More years better lives governance
- B. Grucza. Governance models
- Carlos Segovia. Governance and Framework conditions
- Joaquin Guinea. Evaluation of ERA
- Carlos Segovia. Dimensions evaluation
- Pier F. Moretti. Evaluate complex systems